Thursday, May 20, 2010

The one with the waitresses.

So Monday Hillary and I went out job hunting. We filled out applications everyyywhere. Since the economy is so bad it is exhausting finding a job. I know for a fact I at least applied 15-20 places. Its crazy! I've only had a year and a half job experience at glitz n' glam the party boutique and a month at santa plus assisting the Easter bunny. Both were great jobs, but are not well known companies and therefore not terribly great references. Anyways I read cracker barrel was hiring so after a week of stress and a ton of time spent on applications all over memphis Hillary and I drove to Croacker Barrel. The people were WONDERFUL. The manager immediately gave us interveiws on the spot and called us both that evening to set up interveiws for Thursday. Today we went kind of hesitantly, still not sure if we were going to get the job. I went first and the other manager asked me a few quick questions before talking about dress code and orientation! I mentioned I had already promised to babysit for this M TH and F and she said that was fine and that me and Hillary would be able to come in for training Tuesday and Wednesday together! So yayyy that means Hillary got the job too i suppose. I was so excited and when i walked passed Hillary I gave her a big smile, and she knew we got the jobs. I waited in her car and she came out with employment papers in about 30 minutes. We are so excited. Only one downfall... we must wear our hair in ponytails. Everyone knows Claire does not do pontails,... but a job is a job. So Hillary and I went to forever 21 and I got some pretty flower studs with big pearl middles that will look precious with either my pastel blue, pink, yellow, or white short sleeve button downs. Sexyyyy. :]] Heres a picture of Hillary and I excited about our "Welcome to the Cracker Barrel Family Papers."


Tonight Im spending the night at her house. We had yummy pot roast her momma made for dinner and we just now finished Hes just not that into you. :] LOVE THAT MOVIE, LOVE MY BEST FRIEND, AND LOVEEEE MY NEW JOB. (hopefully!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment