Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The one with the wisdom teeth.

So Tuesday morning at 6:00 i woke up and got ready to go to the dentists. I took my valium at 6:30 and felt all tingly and loopy. We got there at 7:30 and I got an I-V put in my arm by two nurses and that is all I remember. Apparently I was good through the whole thing until we left. Mom and Dad said I cried so hard, and kept spitting out my gauze the whole way home. I don't remember anything except waking up and having a pina colada icee. Then I went back to sleep and woke up to a chocolate milkshake. Around 4:30 Daddy and i watched Kit Kitridge the American girl movie, it was adorable. Kasson and Mikayla came over next and brought me a sorbet fizz Kasson made at TCBY. I had never had one, and I have to admit it was awesome. So around 8 Kevin came over and snuggled with me. My parents have me set up in the playroom of our house on an air mattress so i dont have to go back and forth from my bed to watching movies. I love it, :]. So back to Kevin, he brought over beautiful flowers and sweet peach tea from sonic and we watched Yes Man. I dont really remember much of that movie... I think I may have slept through it. I slept really well last night, of course I had plenty of drugs. :]]] love them! I woke up around 6 and played on my laptop and then went back to sleep till 10. So this morning I had more medicine and another pina colada icee. :] Daddy and I had a shirley temple marathon, we watched The Littlest Rebel, and Captain January. Kevin visited once today, he'll be over later and while Daddy's at band practice Mom and I are going to watch the last Shirley Temple movie she rented, Curly Top. I think my friend Katherines coming over soon, so i gotta get a nap in. :]
All four wisdom teeth, two broke, but they're still prettty cool. :]

Puffy cheeks, and heating packs.

Shirley Temple. :]]


How cute is she?!


The beautiful flowers Kevin brought me. He's SUCH a wonderful boyfriend.

1 comment:

  1. I visited the dentist in the afternoon and the dentist said my gums become inflamed, because my wisdom teeth assigned to an area hard to reach the coverage / cleaning cause an infection. remove wisdom teeth

    ReplyDelete