Thursday, August 6, 2009

The one with the square-head.

Fun day today. Mom woke me up and I took a shower before she left for work. I even dried and fixed my hair, which I haven't done in two days. I took a pain pill and went back to bed. Kevin (who knows the garage code) came in and woke me up around 11:45. He and Hillary agreed to spend the day with me because I'm still a little loopy and my parents had to go back to work. So Hillary got there a little later and we all went downstairs. Hillary and Kevin fixed me mashed potatoes and potato soup... which is the same thing I've been eating since the surgery. Kevin rented movies for us to watch and I stayed awake through Little Miss Sunshine. Later after more medicine i went to sleep and they stayed and watched Harold,... which is a wonderful movie, however never went to theaters so not many people have seen it. Harold, my fish, is named after Harold from the movie. :] Later Kevin left and Hillary helped me get pretty. Its hard to feel pretty enough to go anywhere when your head is as swollen and as square as mine is right now. But,... i realllly wanted to go to the Vera Bradley party. We love going, and have been to the other ones. They give away free gifts and have snacks and drawings. SO fun. We didn't win but we had a great time anyways. We all went to chickfila afterwards and while it took me 30 minutes i DID finish an entire chicken sandwich. Teeeeny bites. I had to flatten it a little with my fork to fit into my mouth too, haha. Anyways we had a great time thinking of all the other sqaure things we love that match my head. :]] Later my family and i watched the final movie of our Shirley Temple marathon... The Little Colonel. LOVED it.

Fun day. Tomorrow Kevin and I are going school clothes shopping. That should be fun. :] He'll have a great time waiting while i eat, and helping me stay on all my medicines. haha.


Me, my square head, and Hillary goin to the party. :]

OTHER SQUARE THINGS..
Jay Leno's head.



The monsters from target.




Tator tots.





Johnny Bravo's head.








My sweet little fish Harold.

His namesake. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment